Bu Blogda Ara

#MotherLove

Style Theory: Molly Gunn, editor of blogzine Selfish Mother has come up with a wonderful way to raise money and awareness for women in war torn regions, the Mother logo sweatshirt and tee.

Mother Sweatshirt £45
Selfish Mother launched the range to show solidarity for Mothers around the world. I know, I, for one, moan about the day to day little difficulties of bringing up my two but I cannot not imagine the huge difficulites families in war torn countries face. The profits of Mother designs go to Women for Women International - an amazing charity that helps women affected by war and conflict to rebuild their lives through training programmes. £20 from the sale of this sweater goes straight to Women for Women International.

Buy your sweater or logo Tee by clicking HERE
I do love a slogan sweater or tee and even more so when they help others. We Mums have to stick together and help each other. Check out the Women for Women International website to read about the work they are doing for women around the world, it is inspirational.

Spread the #MotherLove and post your Mother logo sweatshirt or tee photo on Instagram or Twitter #SelfishMother #MotherTee #WomenforWomenUK. Which one will you choose??

Until next time, Frances xx
0 Komentar untuk "#MotherLove"

Back To Top