Style Theory: My aim...A Christmas party outfit that was comfortable and a little different, involving lots of clashing textures and colours and this was the result.
![]() |
| Chunky Fur Coat - Topshop £89.99 Dress - H&M £29.99 (available in-store) or similar here Leopard Print clutch - &Other Stories £19 Shoes - Dune Breanna £89 (via Debenhams) |
I tried this dress on in H&M a few months ago and loved the deep teal colour and for £29.99 it was really reasonable. The pink Dune shoes are the nearest I will get to Manolo Blahniks and look elegant on.
![]() |
The Topshop faux fur coat is quite grand but I think if I am going to wear faux fur I may as well go for full drama. It is the kind of coat that looks just a good with trainers as is does with an evening dress.
The leopard print clutch from &OtherStories was a great size and I liked the authentic (faux) leopard print fur on it. Leopard print is now in the realms of a neutral, I consider it the same as black when pairing it with outfits so I know I will get plenty of use out of this.
![]() |
With the husband in the lift...he is not a fan of photos!
The party was at The Corinthia Hotel, Whitehall, we stayed there too. It was stunning, extremely luxurious and a fabulous location, so central, 2 minutes from Covent Garden, across the river from the London Eye. It has one of the best Spas in London, unfortunately due to our not so good time management and a poorly little son we didn't get a chance to use it...maybe next time!
![]() |
| Corinthia Hotel, London |
![]() |
| Corinthia Hotel, London |
![]() |
| Espa Life at Corinthia London |
Photos via Pinterest
With a few more Christmas parties to go to and of course Christmas Day (although it will be not full partywear) I have a few more outfits to put together and will share them with you..
Have you had your Christmas party, what did you wear? Are you a fan of clashing up your outfits? I would love to hear your ideas, thoughts and comments, until next time Frances x






0 Komentar untuk "Christmas Party - Outfit Post"