Style Theory: This Autumn/Winter, summer pastels blend into winter pastels with blue playing a leading role. Ice blues are mixed with navys and royal blue....layer upon layer of colour, with lots of texture thrown in for good measure, think furs, leathers and glitter...
So let's start with a pale blue coat, here are some ideas of how to style:
 |
| Pale blue look fabulous with metallic accessories |
 |
| Wear with all black for a sleek look |
 |
| Wear your winter coat now over skirts, shorts or dresses |
 |
| Be brave with textures this season..mix them up |
 |
| Blue on blue looks chic, add a hint of camel to finish the look |
All images above from Pinterest
I know it seems early to be looking at winter coats but it is a good idea to buy early as the good ones sell out quick. I also like having a winter coat now as you can throw it over denim shorts, skirts or dresses in late summer evenings (or days when it is this cold), so you can get a lot of wear out of it.
I have been debating between a blue and camel coat, I think a camel coat is timeless but when I was in M&S the other day I stumbled across their duck-egg coat in my size and couldn't resist..here it is and how I have styled it:
.jpg) |
Coat: M&S £110 Jumper: Cos Jeans: Gap (old) Sandals: H&M |
At the moment the M&S blue coat is sold out online but I saw lots in my local larger M&S may be worth checking out if you fancy this one, It is not super thick and the fabric is a little worn looking but I am a sucker for a lovely colour!
Here are some other gorgeous pale blue coats available on the High Street now:
This is a bit of a crazy green/blue for coat but I just think it is stunning and was sooo tempted to get it!
.jpg) |
serious face....on second thoughts maybe I look a bit aboninable snowman in it?!
|
Have you thought about or bought your winter coat yet, are you going for a coloured one or sticking with the timeless and stylish Camel or Black?
As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances x
0 Komentar untuk "Summer Blues"