Style Theory: Warm, soft and substantial, my new Esprit cardigan for the cooler summer evenings and days.
![]() |
AW14 is going to be all about knitwear and this cardigan fits the bill, it is a heavy but very soft knit with a scarf attached for warmth.
![]() |
| Cardigan: Esprit Outdoor Chunky Cardigan with Scarf £75 Camisole: Topshop similar here Shorts: Gap now £19.99 Bag: TK Maxx similar here Shoes: Russell and Bromley |
![]() |
![]() |
Esprit has been off my radar for a while, but after spotting and ordering this cardigan on their website I realise they have quite a few gems for my capsule wardrobe....
![]() |
| Sheer Chiffon Polka Blouse £29 |
This is a fab little blouse, the sheer fabric ensures it hangs well and the blouse is gathered at the bottom, perfect for disguising a tummy like mine. I would wear this with skinny ankle length jeans and a pair of flat leopard print pumps or heels. Mixing spots and animal prints makes the look subtly edgier.
![]() |
| Edc Stretch Ankle Length Jeans £55 |
The knee detail of these jeans makes them a little different from the basic skinny, it adds a biker look to them without being too full on. The dark indigo wash is flattering and I am a big fan of ankle length jeans..I have been chopping all mine to make them the right length this year leaving the bottom frayed.
![]() |
| Woolly Cape £150 |
On the Autumn/Winter 14 catwalks capes were featured heavily (again!) This one would tick the trend perfectly.
![]() |
| Suede Wedge Ankle Boots £75 |
Love these suede boots, they have a concealed wedge inside therefore lifting your leg a little higher out the boot for a more flattering look, elongating your legs and making you that little bit taller. Perfect schoolrun boots.
All fairly neutral colours, but mix them up with the palest pink or pale blue scarves to bring this season's colour palette into your outfit.
Is Esprit on your radar, have you bought anything from there recently? I have no doubt I will get lots of wear out of my cardigan, it has been so useful so far through these chilly summer days we have been having, seriously where did the summer go?
As always I would love to hear your thought and comments, until next time, Frances xxxx
Photographed by LasCallesdeBarcelona
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




0 Komentar untuk "The Ultimate Cosy Knitwear and more from Esprit"