Bu Blogda Ara

Top 10 Spring Statement Jackets

Style Theory: A gorgeous statement jacket can turn a plain, daytime look of a t-shirt, distressed jeans and sandals into a stunning 'going out' outfit and making you look polished and chic.

As a statement jacket does all the talking, it is important to keep your outfit underneath simple. Keep colours monochrome, wear a grey marl/white or black t-shirt/top with black or blue slouchy boyfriend jeans or distressed shorts. Keep footwear neutral, tan sandals or this season's 'fugly' sandals work well. The statement jacket makes dressing up simple...

My Top 10 Statement Jackets on the High Street:

Sequin Jackets add sparkle to your outfit - 
Topshop Sequin Embellished Mesh Jacket £85
I have this jacket and love it, it looks great over a black vest top with boyfriend jeans - I have styled it in my style photos below...

Zara Sequinned Jacket £79.99
A Chanel inspired jacket always adds a touch of class...
Zara Combined Tweed Jacket

The Floral Jacket - This season's must have the floral jacket, this cape-style jacket ticks so many trends and would look great over a white top and white jeans, or pale blue skinny jeans and flat pumps.
Traffic People Cape Jacket £76
Asos Jacket with Statement Floral Embroidery £60
Mango Printed Jacket £44.99



This jacket really does not look great online but I saw Kourtney Kardashian (granted I am not normally inspired by Kardashian fashion) wearing it with a pair of leather trousers and white top and I thought it looked gorgeous, a real designer look for a fraction of the price..!


The Pink Jacket -  still loving this look, would look great with a grey marl tee, jeans and silver pointed flat shoes. This jacket would also worked layered under a trench.

The Sports Luxe Bomber - the sheer sleeve add a touch of sophistication to this sporty shaped jacket.
Next Black Bomber Jacket £55
The Fringed Jacket - a 'marmite' jacket, but I do like this one, I think it would look fab worn with a white boho top and denim shorts.
Zara Fringed Leather Jacket £129

My Style:

Wearing my Kate Moss for Topshop statement, sparkly jacket for a date night to celebrate our 10th Anniversary.
Jacket: Topshop
Black Crop Tee: Topshop
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Zara
Bag: H&M

Are you a fan of the statement jacket, are you like me and love some sparkle? 

As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances xxx

0 Komentar untuk "Top 10 Spring Statement Jackets"

Back To Top