Bu Blogda Ara

The Perfect Holiday Capsule Wardrobe

Style Theory: What to pack for the perfect holiday capsule wardrobe. 

It is so tempting to overpack when going on holiday, I am renowned for it, so I have spent time looking at my key SS14 pieces and compiled my ultimate packing list (clothes only...accessories to follow). The key is to stick to a mix and match colour palette and only take items you feel really comfortable (and would be happy to be photographed) in. Clothes that can be dressed up with accessories and down for daytime are a must, so here is my packing list:  

To wear travelling:

Beachwear:





Next Bikini Top £20 Bottoms £18



M&S Swimsuit £35
This swimsuit has gorgeous detail on the back, my favourite one piece I have seen

To The Beach:


Hat and Bag: as above

I always think linen T-shirts are really useful in lots of different colours to sling on with your shorts for a trip to the beach, Mango have a great selection and also boho tops look great for the beach.

It is also a great idea whilst on holiday to buy a bright (I love burnt orange) sarong that has a thin towel on the back (seem to be available everywhere but here), it can be worn as a wrap down to the beach then put on the sand to lie on, they are invaluable.

I also treat myself to a White Company beach towel.(30% off at the moment £15.40) luxurious and thick and looks great.

Trip To The Market:

Boho Top: H&M £29.99
White Distressed Jeans: Topshop Baxter £40
Dress: Asos £75
Bag and Sandals as above
Evenings Out:


Dress: Whistles
Bag: Accessorize £35
Jumpsuit: Wallis £52
Sandals: As above
Add extra glamour with fine gold jewellery and sunglasses. I always take heels on holiday with me and wear them once at the very most, running around with the kids in the evenings means heels are not practical so it will be flats for me this year!

My Style:
My favourite and practical outfit from last year, I wore it loads!:


Top: Mango
Shorts: Gap
Espadrilles

So hopefully this year there is really no need for me to over pack as I only ever wear key items, I hope this has helped any packing dilemmas and you can now arrive at the airport and not have to face the dreaded excess baggage charges...Happy Holidays x

0 Komentar untuk "The Perfect Holiday Capsule Wardrobe"

Back To Top