Style Theory: M&S are really upping their game next season and I wanted to share with you a few key pieces I fell in love with at their SS16 press show. I will be looking out for them as they tick theSpring/Summer 2016 trends, are practical and affordable....
My Star Pick
The Bag of the Spring
So Chloe-esque but actually faux leather (looks pretty good) so a fraction of the price (apologies I forgot to find out the price but it will be reasonable) This will arrive in stores and online in January so a perfect post Christmas treat? Or, for me, a birthday treat as it my Birthday in Jan (far too close to Christmas!)
The Dresses..
![]() |
| Per una Dress £75 |
I bought a similar dress a few years ago from &Other Stories in black and have worn it non stop through the summer, for weddings, dinner dates and evenings on holiday. I love the colour of this one and will be looking to buy this one for my summer holidays next year.
![]() |
| Limited Edition Dress £45 Brooch £19.50 |
This is one of those dresses than can be dressed up or down. It would look fab with a pair of pale tan strappy sandals, or clash the print with leopard print shoes or wear with Stan Smith trainers for a laid back vibe. The tie at the front will conceal a small tummy and the long sleeves makes it super flattering. I love the eye brooch, it adds a modern twist to a traditional dress. I can definitely see this working in my Spring wardrobe.
The Blouses/Shirts..
![]() |
| Frill Blouse £29.50 |
A subtle take on the Miu Miu blouse of this season. This is a shape I can really get on board, with a pair of blue skinny jeans and white superga trainers for a cute, on trend look.
As you know I am fond of a victoriana blouse and this one looks beautiful, almost antique with it's soft blush colour and gold details. I am afraid I do not have the price of this one but will update this when I find out.
The Skirt...
![]() |
| Autograph Skirt £199 |
The Smart Dungarees
![]() |
| Limited Edition Top £29.50 Limited Edition Dungarees: £49.50 |
The Shoes..
![]() |
The Jacket
![]() |
| Indigo Collection Jacket £59 |
The Bucket Bag..
Cute, faux leather bucket bags that will go with every outfit. Add the stripe one to an all black summer dress for a chic look.
A little sneak peak into what M&S has in-store next season, some really stunning pieces that I am looking forward to adding to my Spring wardrobe.
Back to the present now and a couple of my outfits from this week..
MY STYLE
For running around town for a day of Press Shows and meetings..
| Coat: Zara similar here Dungarees: H&M similar here Blouse: Zara sold out Trainers: Footasylum Bag: c/o Dune |
For work at the boutique..completely adore this scarf it is oversize, the most perfect shade of grey, 100% wool and so so soft and non itchy..
| Scarf: Travelling Bazaar Sweater: Zara old season Jeans: Topshop Boots: Clarks |
As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, what do you think of the M&S SS16 edit, any pieces catch your eyes? Until next time Frances xxx










0 Komentar untuk "Looking Forward..."