Style Theory: Every couple of months or so in a season I need to refocus on the season's essentials, I get easily distracted by sparkles and sequins but always need to bring myself back to the the building blocks of my wardrobe and the looks I love.
Pinterest always re-focuses me and here are the looks I adore and inspire me for AW15...it is all looking pretty monochrome with a touch of animal print and metallics. This year I am loving huge woollen grey scarves to add a luxurious touch, black skinny jeans and oversize knitwear...
All images above via Pinterest
The Parisian fashion bloggers and Instagrammers are leading the fashion looks at the moment, I adore the simple, minimal look, each item bought with huge consideration, with cut and quality of fabric being paramount. Basically, they dress opposite to me I love the thrill of the quick hit of throwaway fashion but I am trying to re-train my fashion habits to buy less and invest in some key timeless pieces! I have failed miserably today I have just bought the top below all the above rules at the window...but there is always tomorrow....and the top is soo pretty and sparkly!!
![]() |
| Asos Ultimate Sequin Top £60 |
Are you are fast fashion fan or do you invest in beautiful items, or do you get the best of both and mix it up a little?
As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances xxx


















0 Komentar untuk "Autumn/Winter Inspiration "