Bu Blogda Ara

My Summer Holiday Daytime Outfits in an Insta...

Style Theory: Here's what I wore on holiday in the daytime. It was incredibly hot and a few things I flung in my case at the last minute turned out to be daytime outfit saviours... It is always useful to have a look at what I actually wore verses what I thought I would wear..it turns out cotton and loose fitting clothes were the key in the heat...
Beach Kaftan - Seafolly at CocoBay £53 (20% off this price with the code Schoolrun20)
Bikini Top (just seen) - Seafolly at Cocobay Bandwave Zip Top £56 (use discount code above)
Bikini Bottoms (just seen) - Seafolly at Cocobay Goddess Hipster Pant £38 (use discount code above)
Sandals - Palmairas £40
This outfit features two of my most worn things on holiday. First the Coco Bay kaftan, it was perfect for throwing over a bikini to walk to the beach or the pool, so light, airy and non-sticky, the perfect length and was the perfect holiday colours. I had thrown this in my case at the last minute and I am so glad I did, it was 39 degrees most days and was all I could bear on at midday! Secondly, my Palmairas sandals, so comfy, cool and non-sweaty, easy to slip on whilst running after the kids, worth every penny.
Javea, Spain
Bikini Top - CocoBay £95 (20% off with code above)
Jacket - Zara sold out similar here
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Hat - &Other Stories similar here
Sunglasses - H&M sold out
Denim shorts are an excellent, useful item to pack I chopped mine above the base of the pockets for a more flattering look on my legs and I adore this &Other Stories hat, it was my sisters but I 'borrowed' it most days!! The bikini was a little luxury, the colours are stunning and the cut makes you feel that little bit more confident on the beach as hopefully people will be looking at the bikini not the out of shape body underneath!

Lace Top - Beach buy in Spain similar here 
Jean Shorts - Urban Outfitters 
Sandals - Palmairas £40
Sunglasses - Asos similar here
Bag - Spain love this one
Beach Towel - The White Company similar here in the sale
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, a good summer read although it is one of those books you read in a day (kids permitting) as it is hard to put down. I also read The Hunger Games (a little late to the party on that one) I had seen the films but the books are so much better so glad I finally had the time to read them. 
I always pack a couple of White Company beach towels as they are great, huge and look good on the beach. I normally buy a couple in the summer sale (these are now £15.40 each)and keep them for the next year, they are such good value and wash really well, I always think it is a real luxury to have matching towels (in past years they have been pretty random!) although it is one things that does push the luggage weight up a little!
Jo Malone Travel Candle - £22
I also always bring a Jo Malone travel candle to our holiday house as it is a little taste of home to me (I am such a homebody) and makes everything smell wonderful. 
Top - Zara sold out similar here 
Skirt - Isabel Marant for H&M bought via @LornaLuxe Tictail shop 
I have been after this skirt for a while and spotted that Fashion Blogger Lorna Luxe was selling one via her tictail shop. I love it and look forward to wearing it with black opaques and black boots in the winter. 

Top - Zara £22.99
Shorts - River Island similar here 
I bought a few off the shoulder tops to wear with shorts for daytime but to be honest I ended up wearing my Cocobay kaftan most days as it was so hot even for shorts.
Bangles - Black and Sigi
I completely loved my Black and Sigi jewellery, it really added a little elegance to my holiday wardrobe.
Zara Lace dress - In store
This dress worked for both the evening and daytime, perfect for afternoon coffees with Little Jess. It is one of those dresses I probably will not wear in the winter so I really want to get wear out of it, I made sure I wore it loads and will dress it down with trainers at home.
Top - Mango (last year) similar here
Jeans - Levis 501ct at Very £95
My going home outfit, comfort being key (I forgot to bring a sweater as it was warm when I left the UK - big mistake when we landed I was freeezing) These jeans are super comfy and look as good with heels as with flats and trainers.

And there you have it, a selection of my daytime outfits with bikinis and my swimsuit being the backbone of my clothes. As usual comfort won over fussy items and I wore the same items (my kaftan) day after day. It was possibly one of the most relaxing holidays we have had in ages, my whole family were there for the first week, then it was just the four of us for the second and as the kids are a little older they could (sometimes) entertain themselves leaving us to read and relax..heaven..

What are your key pieces you take on holiday, how is your holiday wardrobe looking this year? As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, next time my evening outfits...

Happy Holidays if you are off soon, Frances xxxxx
0 Komentar untuk "My Summer Holiday Daytime Outfits in an Insta..."

Back To Top