Bu Blogda Ara

Outfit Post - Can't get enough of the Off The Shoulder Look

Style Theory: A surprise hit with me, the off the shoulder look is now dominating my summer wardrobe. It is suprisingly easy to wear and incredibly flattering. The high street is now well and truly on board with the trend and there are so many to choose from. They can be so easily dressed up or down, perfect for popping over a swimsuit or bikini for a cool beach look as they are to wear with culottes or a midi skirt for an evening out.

Here is how I wear mine dressed up (well, about as dressed up as I get!):

Top: Asos now £14
Jeans: Levis 501ct @Very £95
Sandals: H&M (last year)
Jacket: H&M Concious range (sold out) similar here
Pineapple Necklace: Cabbage White England £70 - love this necklace!
Bag: Topshop (old season) similar here
Dressed down for a day running after the kids...
Top: As above
Shorts: Gap (couple of seasons ago) similar here
Sliders : Dune £49
Bag: TK Maxx similar here
Necklace: Cabbage White England as above (shortened)
Sunglasses: Ted Baker prescription (I am as blind as a bat!)

The top is cotton so cool and versatile, I find it sometimes pops up on my shoulders (depending on how carried away I get when talking) but I quite like the look on the shoulders too creating a more square neckline which I also find quite flattering.

Here are a few more of my favourites from the high street:
Zara Poplin Top £29.99
This is similar to a very expensive Tibi top and no doubt will be sold out soon. I believe you have to size up on this one as it comes up a little small. Wear with button through denim skirt and strappy sandals.
Zara Boat Neck Top £22.99

I just bought this top and am planning on wearing it with my denim shorts and Mango black strappy sandals on holiday.

Topshop Lace Bardot Top £28

I keep stopping by this top in Topshop but never have time to try it on, this week I will try it on, I love the lace look.
Topshop Bardot Top £14

This top is a good way to try out the trend if you are not sure, the top is not super expensive and has had good reviews. I like this grey marl colourway, pop over a black bikini sling on a pair of shorts and a gold havianas and you will look beach perfect!


New Look Navy Embroidered Top £17.99

This top is longerline therefore good for taller ladies as so many of these off the shoulder tops seem to be cropped and after two kids I don't do cropped! Love the tassel detail and navy is always flattering against your skin, softer and less harsh than black. Wear this top down to the beach with denim cut offs or out for the evening with skinny white ankle length jeans, tan strappy sandals and a tan bag.
Asos Stripe Top £14

Another fab, fab top, I am sooo tempted to order this too. It is pretty see through so wear with a nude strapless bra or wear over your bikini down to the beach, would look fab when popping up for lunch at a beach bar with navy shorts and tan strappy sandals.


So there is my round up of more off the shoulder tops, it is official I am obsessed. And ladies with bigger busts have a try honestly they do work with the right bra! 
My holiday wardrobe is looking decidedly monochrome this year (just by chance, not planned) but I guess that will make mixing and matching easier.

Next time a round up of what I will be packing for my summer hols (if I get the three baskets of ironing done in time!!) 

Have a fab Monday, please leave a comment I love reading all your thoughts and ideas, until next time, Frances xxxx
0 Komentar untuk "Outfit Post - Can't get enough of the Off The Shoulder Look"

Back To Top