Style Theory: Sometimes a simple dress with a unusual detail can be a real stand out piece in your wardrobe. When I was in Cos yesterday this dress caught my eye...
A simple T-shirt dress in soft, medium weight jersey with sheer panel detailing at the bottom, interesting and elegant. This is the kind of dress I love, easy to wear, skims over my tummy and lumps and bumps but looks a little quirky, has a slight edge to it.
| Cos Sheer-Hem Dress £69 |
The dress would work gorgeously either dressed up or dressed down. Perfect for a Wedding guest outfit, pair with silver shoes and silver accessories for a sophisticated look..love these Whistles shoes in the sale
![]() |
| Whistles Tilla Point Mule was £160 now £80 |
Add a clutch..
![]() |
| Accessorize Silver Leather bag now £12.50 |
If you have a chance check out the Accessorize sale, the clutch bags, real suede fringed bags and beach bags are all 50% off and the Z for Accessorize gold plated jewellery is also 50% off and is now so inexpensive perfect for accessorising your look on holiday.
Or wear the dress with tan sandals...
![]() |
| Topshop Radio Cut Away Sandals £58 |
Add a tan leather clutch and gold statement jewellery
![]() |
| Asos Leather Clutch £55 |
Pile up some brass chunky bangles on your wrist and you will look stylish and understated..
Or pair with these flat tan sandals for a cool, holiday evening look..
![]() |
| Topshop Hilt Sandals £26 |
Add a bright oversize clutch for a pop of colour..
![]() |
| Accessorize Clutch was £39 now £19.50 |
I am ordering the dress for my holiday, I have left it too late as it would have been perfect to wear to my Brother in Laws wedding in London tomorrow..I think it will be a maxi dress instead.
Are you a fan of easy wear dresses, where do you like to buy yours from? as always I would love to hear your thought and comments, until next time Frances xx







0 Komentar untuk "Quick Dress Idea"