Bu Blogda Ara

The Spring Coat and Jacket Edit

Style Theory: Spring jackets, the answer to transitional dressing, can transform a basic outfit taking it smoothly from season to season whilst keeping you warm and protected from changeable UK Spring weather...


From khaki , to floral, to tailored to Trophy jackets I have tracked down the best on the high street now..

The Khaki Jacket
Hush Military Jacket £65
A bloggers favourite, this is a smarter Khaki jacket perfect for over jersey maxi dresses.
Next Khaki Soft Utility Jacket £65
A slouchy look, perfect for looking stylish for the schoolrun. Would look fabulous with a breton, denim shorts and superga trainers, add a pop of colour with an orange bag.
Topshop Utility Shirt Jacket £38


This jacket is super useful, can be worn as a jacket or as a shirt, would look great with denim cut off shorts/skinny ankle length jeans, a boho top and strappy sandals.

The Coat
Zara Linen Coat with Border £79.99

A great summer coat, this is fairly substanial lined, linen would be perfect for a wedding over a cream dress with gold accessories, or wear with a crisp white shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans and flat tan strappy sandals.
Mango Wool Blend Candy Coat £99.99
As you know I do love a pink coat, I am still smitten with my M&S coat 2 years on, this would cheer up any cloudy spring day.

Zara Red Coat £89
A vibrant red, this coat is quite heavy and will be perfect for those really chilly Uk Spring days, it will see you straight through to the winter. I love clashing a red coat with a pink or turquoise bag for a cool look.
Trophy Jackets
Monsoon £99
This is slightly over the top with pom poms and jewels but I kinda love it. A cross between a jacket and a cardigan, perfect for the summer.
Monsoon £49
This cardigan/jacket is great if you are planning on taking a monochrome wardrobe on holiday, add splashes of colour with accessories. This would look great over a black jumpsuit for a chillier evening.
Marks and Spencer £59
A real statement jacket, keep the rest of your outfit simple, would look great with a grey tee, distressed jeans and flat tan strappy sandals.
Waistcoat Jacket
This is an surprisingly versatile piece to have in your wardrobe, can be worn alone or worn over a denim or leather jacket. 
Zara Long Waistcoat Jacket £39.99

Not sure I am really doing this coat justice in this photo, it needs to be worn with closer fitting clothes underneath, I would wear with a navy shift dress and tan heels, or a white blouse, blue skinny jeans and high strappy sandals.
Warehouse Sleeveless Wool Waistcoat £65
Marks and Spencer Tencel Sleeveless Mac £69

Blazers
Massimo Dutti £145

This is pricey but a really lovely tailored fit, a great length too..
Zara Roll up Sleeve Jacket £69.99
Miss Selfridges Cape Sleeve Jacket £45

A twist on the traditional blazer, the arms have been split for a cape look. Wear for an evening out over a black jumpsuit and heels or for a more casual look wear with a grey tee, distressed jeans and tan accessories.


Love, love this Cos Stores jacket, I am afraid I cannot find it online but it is most definitely in stores. It is a denim fabric and has the most fabulous draping cape detail at the back. Can be worn with jeans or dresses, would look great with cargos and heels..this is one I am buying!

Are you a fan of the Spring jacket, which one catches your eye. Obviously there are also trenches and denim jackets that I will cover next week. As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances xxx

FOR DAILY OUTFIT IDEAS AND SHOPPING INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @SCHOOLRUNMUM  
0 Komentar untuk "The Spring Coat and Jacket Edit"

Back To Top