Bu Blogda Ara

Summer Inspiration

Costa Blanca

Style Theory: I am in need of some Summer Inspiration, I have looked at last years clothes and think they need a styling refresh so here are a selection of my favourite outfits and images from Pinterest that I will use to inspire my summer style this year..

Stripe Dress
Black Dungarees
Round Sunglasses
Levis Shorts
Stan Smiths 
W Hotel Barcelona 
Adidas Superstar trainers & baggy distressed jeans
Button through denim skirt
Denim dungarees with sandals
Light blue flared jeans 
Salt Bar Barcelona
Aigua Blava, Costa Brava
Distressed white jeans and striped shirts
Dark denim flares and heels
White boho tops and levis 501s
White boho dresses
White boho tops and short
Yellow tops, strappy sandals and hoop earrings
My summer inspiration in a nutshell, it is going to involve a lot of white boho tops, denim in it's many forms (dungarees, shorts, button through skirts and jeans) and strappy sandals with a touch of yellow thrown in to add a splash of colour and of course and big dose of Barcelona and Costa Blanca...

How is your summer wardrobe shaping up? What styles are catching your eye, who is your summer inspiration?
As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances xxx

0 Komentar untuk "Summer Inspiration"

Back To Top