Bu Blogda Ara

25% Off Boden This Weekend..The Best Bits

Style Theory: 25% off Boden until Monday 30th with free delivery and returns (with code EGGS) always a great time to get a few key items that will work as excellent basics for your summer wardrobe, also a few extra special accessories that will add a wow factor to an outfit.

So first the items that have caught my eye this season and ideas of how to style them...

The Chic, Useful Cardigan
Boden Favourite Cardigan £36.75 (25% off)
A versatile piece, can be thrown over a white t-shirt, denim shorts and strappy tan sandals. With a maxi dress or in the summer with white top and jeans. Here are a few ideas...


The Cashmere Sweater

Cashmere Crew Neck Navy £74.25 (25% off)
I have a navy cashmere sweater and it is one of the most luxurious, most worn items in my wardrobe. Boden cashmere is fabulously soft and machine washable. I wear mine with distressed jeans and heels (with my Boden Alice heels as they have navy in them- great for a dressed down/dressed up look) and a bright coat. I also like to wear with t-shirt underneath and denim shorts and sandals, keeps me just the right temperature on warmer UK days.

The Grey Merino Sweater
Merino Wool Sweater £17.70
Was tipped off by Natalie from GlamRosie about this jumper and what a bargain, in fact I was so excited I have just ordered myself one to fill a little gap in my wardrobe. This is again, such a useful hardworking piece in your wardrobe, from wearing it with jeans to denim skirts to full on patterned midi skirts this is a must have item.

The Breton

Long Sleeve Breton £18.75 (25% off)
I have had two of these Boden bretons for a few years, they wash well and keep their shape and colour. A wardrobe staple, can be worn year after year after year..

The Denim/Chambray Dress
April Tunic Dress £55.30
A really useful price, wear with black opaque tights and black shoes boots in the colder, spring days. In the summer pair with white/silver Superga's for a laid back, comfortable look.

The Summer Event Dress
Long Sleeve Selina Dress £104.25 (25% off)

I love the print of this dress, it reminds me a little of the D&G dress Keira Knightley wore (see below). I would add some a little colour to this with a pair of pale (or even bright) pink shoes and some matching lipstick for a fabulous wedding guest outfit.

The Killer Accessories
Alice Mid Heels £89.25 (25% Off)
The heel of the season, bright, fun chic and really wearable. I have worn mine loads, they can be matched and clashed with so many outfits. Dress them up, dress them down you will wear them non-stop.
Lille Lace-Ups £66.75
The lace up shoe is a key look for Spring Summer 15, these are stunning versions and with 25% off more affordable.

Definitely worth having a little browse if you are in summer clothes shopping mode. The Alice shoes have a couple of weeks wait for delivery but they will still be the 25% off price if bought today or tomorrow. Right I am off to order a few items..

Are you a Boden basics fan, how do you find their clothing? I have got to admit I always have to have a bit of a search through as lots of it is not my style but I do love the styles above and I always buy my kids a few items (on the 25% off days) for each season as I do find the kids clothes really last and my two wear their Boden outfits loads.

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances xx

*this was not a sponsored post I just thought the 25% off made the items I have been looking at over the last few months a little more affordable!
Streetstyle photos via Pinterest
0 Komentar untuk "25% Off Boden This Weekend..The Best Bits"

Back To Top