Style Theory: Sometimes a retailer just catches your eye with an item which then focuses your attention on a range that you may have not normally looked at. This season for me it is Next, I have to be honest I do not shop very often in Next but this season they have some really fabulous items that I could not resist.
Here is what caught my eye and how I styled the items...
The first was these trainers, I was on the look out for a pair of black trainers and these fit the bill. Light, comfortable and really reasonable, they would give my outfits a little twist and would make the school run a breeze..
![]() |
| Next Floral Flexi Trainers £35 |
They are fab, really soft with a inner sole that supports your foot.
The Faux Leather Joggers:
Whilst in Next looking at the trainers I spotted these fab faux leather joggers, perfect for dressing down..
![]() |
| Sweater: H&M similar here Faux Leather Trousers: Next £30 Trainers: Next £35 |
Or Dress up the trousers with a pair of heels..
![]() |
| Sweater: as above Trousers: Next as above Shoes: Nine West similar here |
Not too Kanye, light and versatile these joggers have fabric inner so not too hot!
The Spring 2015 look:
I am smitten with pale greys at the moment especially after spotting quite a few pale grey ensembles on the AW15catwalks for New York fashion week.
This little lace skirt would look fab with heels but due to my adversion to be anything but comfortable at the moment I styled with my adidas Superstars and pink coat...
![]() |
| Jacket: M&S Sweater: Next £45 Skirt: Next £45 Bag: TKMaxx Trainers: Adidas Superstar |
![]() |
I like the fine mesh of the skirt and lace details, it would look lovely in the summer with a grey T-shirt and silver strappy sandals. Or could be dressed up with a pair of silver heels and a pale grey blouse for a beautiful summer look.
So all in all Next did have quite a few gems in it's Spring collection, I will be able to use these key items time and time again in my wardrobe.
Are you a Next fan, do you shop there? This is not a sponsored post, I just was quite impressed with the range..
As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances xx






0 Komentar untuk "Spring Spotlight on....Next"