Style Theory: On cold, rainy days you just want to pull on a comfortable, cosy pair of boots. I have found the perfect pair..Emu Paterson Lo boots.... An oversize roll neck, leather leggings or skinny jeans are becoming my winter uniform this year. As usual it is all about comfort, so I was absolutely delighted when Australian Brand Emu sent me a pair of their new, re-contextualized boots to celebrate its 20 year Anniversary.
Emu have transformed their boots to ensure they are more comfortable, have a lighter outsole, are more flexible and most importantly have made certain styles entirely waterproof. I will be honest, I have for the last couple of years been put off this style of boot as they always used to end up sodden and heavy in the winter. Having worn these new Emus in the pouring rain I can assure you they keep out the wet and have a good sole so no more skidding upon entering a supermarket (I have done this so many times!) I did have a pair of Emu boots about 4 years ago and this new, improved version is so much lighter and more comfortable.
To celebrate their 20th Anniversary Emu Australia have brought he Stinger Lo boot out in 20 fabulous colours..I must admit I am tempted by th black and grey too! *these are water resistant not waterproof see Emu website for all waterproof styles
If you thought you were over the sheepskin boot here are few outfit ideas to renew your love of them..
 |
| Love sheepskin boots with a fur gilet..winter cosy chic |
 |
| Team with a breton and plain black jeans and coat..so stylish |
 |
| Sienna Miller looks super chic in her sheepskin boots and casual sweater. |
 |
| Pull muted colours together, khakis, beiges and creams... |
Emu also have the cutest ever Kids boots.. gorgeous!!
or these
I am converted back to the sheepskin boot..super comfort and no more soggy feet. Thank you so much Emu Australia, I think I will be wearing these boots alot!
Do you still wear sheepskin boots? I have already put the Emu boots to good use on the schoolrun, they made my Monday morning after half term a little easier! Would love to hear how you style them in 2014..
As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances xx
I was gifted the boots from Emu Australia all views and opinions expressed in this blog post are entirely my own.
0 Komentar untuk "Cosy, Comfy and Waterproof..the perfect Schoolrun boots from Emu Australia"