Style Theory: After years and years of skinny jeans I feel it is time to shake things up a little and bring back a flared shape. It is amazingly flattering for legs making them look longer and slimmer especially when worn with heels..so back to the 70s I go....
Last autumn/winter it was all about pink, this year I am loving all tones of blue. Navy being my 'safe' colour, I always feel comfortable in an all navy outfit, with the addition of some fine gold jewellery to add a little bit of shine and a pale blue or camel coat.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Blue Coat: Marks and Spencer £110 Shirt: H&M similar here Jeans; J Brand Lovestory £160 Bag: TK Maxxsimilar here Sandals: H&M |
I wore this outfit to the opening of the new J Crew store hosted by the stunning Laura Fantacci WIT blog. It was a lovely evening full of cava, shopping, meeting lots of lovely bloggers, readers and of course lots of shopping....
If you fancy taking a plunge with the 70s flared look and are willing to by-pass the skinny jeans for an evening or two here are the best on the high street.
I do think these jeans look better and are more flattering in a darker wash, so I have selected all in indigo wash:
I do think these jeans look better and are more flattering in a darker wash, so I have selected all in indigo wash:
![]() |
| J Brand - Love Story Jeans £161 |
| Mih The Marrakesh Jean £185 |
| MiH Bodycon Jeans £215 |
These MiH jeans are expensive jeans but I have been told by my local boutique these are the most flattering jeans and will pull you in in all the right places without looking like a sausage in sausage skin! I will try on when they get them in and let you know if they do!
![]() |
| Zara Skinny Mermaid Jeans £39.99 |
A subtle take on the bell bottom look from Zara.
![]() |
| Topshop Clean Cut Flared Jeans £40 |
![]() |
| Oasis Emily Flared Jeans £45 |
So there are few options if you fancy dabbling in the flare jean look..I know it is not everyones cup of tea and those skinny jean devotees may take some major persuasion!!
Next Time my Schoolrun essentials...
As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances xx
Tag :
#aw14,
#bellbottoms,
#boho,
#fashionblog,
#fashionblogger,
#flaredjeans,
#jeans,
#Mih,
#oasis,
#schoolrunstyle,
#streetstyle,
#zara
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




0 Komentar untuk "What I wore...."