Bu Blogda Ara

Dias y Noches Bonitos - Beautiful Spanish Days and Nights


Style Theory: Every year my whole family and I take a little trip to a gorgeous Spanish beach resort on the Costa Blanca for 2-3 weeks of family time, sun, beach and eating. We have been visiting the resort since we were little and it really has a special place in our hearts, it is most definitely our "happy place". With long sandy beaches, shallow, clear sea, a charming Port and town it is an idyllic place to spend a few weeks.

It has a very relaxed, family atmosphere so in general I packed easy, comfortable clothes for us all, and a few dresses for Jess and I for evenings. As usual my denim shorts turned out to be my most worn item along with my bikinis and my Dune sliders...
Top: Mango
Shorts: River Island similar
here
Sandals:
Dune
Beach Bag: Accessorize similar
here
Sunglasses:
Mango
Top: Spain
Bikini: Topshop
Bag: Spain


I also found this little dress useful for day to evening, good for meandering round the beautiful Spanish town and then was smart enough to wear for dinner in the evening.

Dress: Topshop similar here
Sandals: Primark



For evenings I wore my & Other Stories dress a few times, both with heels and flat sandals. I also wore my Zara skorts often, they are fab when trying to catch the kids on the beach in the evening to try to bring them home..
Dress: &Other Stories
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Spain

Top: Boden
Skorts: Zara
Shoes: Russell and Bromley
Top: Vila
Skorts: Zara
Shoes: Russell and Bromley
Bag: Accessorize





As always it was such a lovely break and a chance to spend time with my family, just wish we could have stayed longer!

Have you had your holiday already, what was your favourite outfit?

As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances xxx

Photos by myself, LasCallesdeBarcelona and J Desmier
0 Komentar untuk "Dias y Noches Bonitos - Beautiful Spanish Days and Nights"

Back To Top