Style Theory: The Maxi...no longer just a dress..it has morphed into a 'gown' and is looking like it will play a large part not only in your summer '14 wardrobe but Autumn/Winter too. Luxuriously floaty and extremely comfortable, an elegant addition to your holiday wardrobe. Wear dressed up with heels and fine gold necklaces in the evening, or during the day dress down with sandals.
For Summer 2014 Maxi dresses are patterned or textured with different fabrics. For a chic look add a slouchy tan bag and matching tan sandals. For colder days throw a biker jacket over your gown...a few years on this look still works...
All images above from Pinterest
For the best on the High Street now:
 |
| Mango Cherry Maxi Dress £69.99 |
Red is going to be one of 'the' colours for AW14, so why not start the trend early and invest in a red maxi dress now and in the winter layer up with a cute puffed sleeved black jumper and black shoe boots.
It is all in the details with maxi dresses this year, the lace and sheer fabric of the two maxi dresses make them summer 2014 must haves.
Go bold with pattern, the 60s and 70s prints and shapes were all over the AW14 catwalks, it is time to be brave and work those paisley fabrics....
Of course black and navy maxi dresses still look the height of elegance and will last you year after year after year.
MY STYLE:
I bought this patterned Maxi dress from Topshop:
I styled it with my leather biker jacket as it was a little breezy and some tan sandals and I must admit, I am a maxi gown convert!
The dress will be so cool on warm, holiday evenings and I will wear it in the winter with a black poloneck over the top and some black or tan ankle boots...Ooooo the possibilities!!
Are you are Maxi gown convert or have you been into them for years? As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances x
Tag :
#aw14,
#boho,
#fashion,
#fashionblog,
#fashionblogger,
#fashionmom,
#Mango,
#maxidress,
#red,
#reddress,
#schoorunstyle,
#streetstyle,
#styleblog,
#stylishmum,
#summeressentials,
#summerfashion
0 Komentar untuk "To the Max...."