Bu Blogda Ara

Pattern on Pattern...

Style Theory: High streets stores are awash with fabulous prints this summer, it is all about the 60s and 70s boho look which will continue into AW14. Contrasting prints are clashed against one another on garments, to create a bold, new look. Small, repeat patterns are mixed with larger exaggerated whimsical prints. It is a move on from previous years stripes and florals combination..so it is time to be brave and start mixing it up! 









Images above via Pinterest
Now for the best on the High Street:
Zara Printed Playsuit £39.99
Zara Contrast Print Top £29.99
Asos Skirt £50


Wear this Asos skirt or the Topshop skirt below with the Zara top above.

Topshop Flower Skirt £35

Topshop Flower Jacquard Dress £65


The dresses make life simple as the print has been mixed for you...

Topshop Tile Print Dress £45


This dress looks fab on, I have bought it as one of my beach dresses and will be wearing it with gold gladiator sandals.

Topshop Paisley Print Dress £40
Cos Dress £79

Dune Shoe £75


Topshop Limited Edition Tee and Wrap Skirt £135
I have these trousers, they are really comfortable but do come up short (I am 5ft2ish) and they fit me lengthways perfectly so I would not recommend for ladies blesssed with height (see them in My Style below).
Topshop Zig Zag Trousers £40


My Style:
These Topshop trousers are great for daytime as they are cool and flattering. I wore mine with a camisole top tucked in but am looking for a tops with a small pattern on to clash it up a little and make it look slightly edgier.


Camisole Top: Topshop
Trousers: Topshop
Sandals: Debenhams
Bag: TK Maxx


So are you up for the Print mix up, are you ready for the 60s and 70s fashion to descend on us again..I think I am...

As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances x

0 Komentar untuk "Pattern on Pattern..."

Back To Top